2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 red chilli, finely chopped
50g unsalted butter
275g king prawns, peeled (tails intact)
( You can use frozen prawns here no problem. Just thoroughly defrost before cooking)
75ml white wine
125g wild rice
2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
1. Follow instructions on pack to cook wild rice.
2. Whiz the garlic, chilli and butter in a blender. Season with a little salt and pepper.
3. Melt the chilli and garlic butter in a large, deep frying pan. Cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until the prawns have turned pink.
5. Add the wine. Heat for 30 seconds.
6. Mix the chopped coriander with the wild rice and serve.
You may want some nice crusty bread for dipping in the leftover sauce! ;-)